Konark River Paddle
Pick up a paddle (your choice of Kayak, Stand Up Paddle or Country Boat) and follow the course of the Kushabhadra River (just off Puri-Konark Marine Drive) as it journeys toward the Sea. A spectacular journey on calm waters fringed with Reserve Forest casuarine pines, epic sand dunes and the Bay of Bengal. Beginner's finish at Ramachandi Temple, while more experienced paddlers may continue to the sea mouth.
• Stand Up Paddle (pictured), Kayak or Country Boat
• Introductory / Refresher Briefing and Support Crew
• All Transfers including Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off
• Refreshments & Picnic Lunch
• UNESCO World Heritage Sun Temple @ Konark
• Overnight Forest Camp (extending the tour to 1 1/2 days)
Make a Difference: Keep our Waterways Clean
Grass Routes promotes water sports as a clean alternative to exploring waterways. A Kayak or Stand Up Paddle is perfect for gliding calm rivers and lakes. Opening up new pristine worlds and having a whale of a time while doing so!
Grass Routes | Orissa Tour | Konark Tour | Puri | Paddle Tour | Sustainable Travel